Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
Quality Health Care on the Margins of Rumbek
At Loreto Rumbek, education is complemented by The Mary Ward Primary Health Care Clinic which is critical in enabling the students and their community access to a high-quality and relevant education.
The Mary Ward Primary Health Care Clinic provides the following services:
• Basic health education and nutrition support
• Water, sanitation and hygiene education
• Maternal and well-baby care
• Identification, referral and provision of childhood immunizations
• Control and treatment of communicable diseases
• Identification and referral of clients for appropriate health management
• Provision of essential drugs and supplies to those with minor illnesses and conditions
• Psychosocial support and counselling.
Read more about The Mary Ward Primary Health Care Clinic here.